Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
When I first came across this recipe, I admit to rolling my eyes and thinking “why would you even bother doing this with ACV (apple cider vinegar)”. It took a bit of convincing, but after having a proper look at the recipe, it’s actually bloody simple. Thank’s to the lovely recipe creators – now taking your ACV doesn’t have to be boring!
For making ACV gummies, you will need:
- Measuring cup
- Silicon moulds
- 300 mL pure apple juice
- 100 mL apple cider vinegar
- 100 mL water
- 5 tbsp gelatin
- Combine all the liquids in the pot and stir (still cold or room temp)
- Sprinkle over the gelatin and let is “bloom” for 2 min
- Turn on a low heat and stir until it’s all dissolved
- Pour into silicone moulds and chill for 30-60 minutes
- Done! Enjoy as a pre-meal snack to boost digestion.