Raspberry Gelatin Gummies
Bring some gut-loving goodness into your treat time. These cute little gummies are refined-sugar-free and can also be made totally sugar-free with stevia. Low carb, allergy friendly, and a fun kitchen experiment.
Why I recommend giving this a go:
- Gelatin is a highly nutritious food which contains gut-healing nutrients commonly lacking in most our diets. I’ve written about the benefits of eating collagen in my post about bone broth.
- Great little low sugar or sugar-free snack
- Allergy- and autoimmune- friendly
- Less than 15 minutes to prepare, minimal clean up needed
Thanks, Mickey Trescott!
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
Makes: 30 servings
Calories per serve: 11
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey or stevia. Adjust sweetness.
- ¼ cup gelatin
- Place lemon juice, raspberries and [most of] the sweetener in a blender and blend on high until completely mixed. Pour into a saucepan.
- Sprinkle over the gelatine and whisk together. Turn the heat on low, and continue to whisk the mixture for 5-10 minutes, until the gelatine dissolves and the mixture thins. Take off the heat.
- Pour into silicone moulds or a small baking dish lined with parchment. Set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.